Top-Rated Air Conditioning Installation in Kansas City
When was the last time you had a new air conditioner installed? Ceiling fans and portable air conditioners can make your home slightly more comfortable, but in many cases, fans alone aren’t enough, and it can be a major hassle to set up and take down portable AC units every day. That’s why we provide professional air conditioner installation and AC replacement services in Kansas City.
Need a New Central AC Unit Installation? Call Top Notch!
Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is your best bet for quality air conditioning installation in Kansas City, Kansas, and Missouri. Our team doesn’t just help homeowners achieve the proper indoor temperatures to beat the heat; we also help local businesses and commercial properties as well. Let’s explore what goes into a new air conditioning system installation and the signs that it’s time for a new cooling system.
If you’re ready for professional air conditioning services or someone to help with replacing your old AC unit, call Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing today at (816) 379-3832!
Need Central AC Unit Installation? Call Top Notch!
New home builders all across the Kansas City area will need a top-of-the-line cooling system to depend on throughout the summer. Don’t settle for the cheapest HVAC system available. You need a system that will last you decades and provide quality comfort throughout your home. Our team can inspect your new home and listen to your comfort needs before we install a quality Lennox brand air conditioning system in your home.
As a Lennox Premium Dealer, the team at Top Notch is set to the high standards of the Lennox corporation. Our team is trained on their equipment, tools, and parts to provide long-lasting and durable repairs. With a 4.7 star rating on Google, it’s time to see why so many customers call Top Notch for all their heating and cooling needs.
When your home has no cool air at all, it is an emergency! Call Top Notch right away for emergency services. We’ll respond quickly to your Kansas City home and see if we can get your system working again. If not, we can talk about air conditioning replacement options.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Current Central Air Conditioner?
Replacing your air conditioning system is not an easy decision to make. Many homeowners only want to commit to a new system if they are 100% sure that it is dying. By being aware of the common signs that air conditioning systems are reaching the end of their service life, you can feel more confident in your decision to replace your HVAC system.
- Its age. Air conditioners tend to break down around 10-15 years old. If your HVAC system is more than 10 years old, it’s probably more cost-effective to get a new one.
- Your Cooling Costs. Are your cooling costs through the roof? You’ll probably benefit from either a different-sized air conditioner or a more energy-efficient model.
- Its Performance. Think back to last year. Was your AC able to keep your home comfortable throughout the summer, or did it struggle to fight the humidity and cool your home? If your system isn’t working as well as it should, you’ll be amazed at how a new HVAC system can improve the comfort of your home.
- Maintenance History: HVAC systems that undergo regular routine maintenance tend to last longer and have fewer issues than those that don’t. If you have lapsed on maintenance or haven’t made repairs in a timely manner, your system may be suffering major issues.
- Warranty Coverage: Most cooling systems come with a manufacturer’s warranty. These warranties usually last around 10 years, and if your system isn’t under warranty anymore and you need a major repair, replacing it might be the most cost-effective solution.
- Frequent Repairs: Needing one air conditioner repair a season is not abnormal. Three or more definitely is a sign of a problem. Costly repairs can add up quickly, and it might be a better idea to invest in a new unit rather than continue to sink money into an old one.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioning System
Although the team at Top Notch can inspect and repair any brand of air conditioning systems, we will only install Lennox brand systems. Upgrading your cooling system is a significant investment, but one that has many great benefits.
- Save Money. Some homeowners are hesitant to install a new air conditioner because of the cost, but AC units are a worthwhile investment for the reduction in utility bills alone. Central air conditioners work far more efficiently than window AC units—the average energy-efficiency rating for most window air conditioners is about 8.5 SEER, but there are central air conditioners that reach 19 SEER and higher! We specialize in energy-efficient air conditioners so that you save money on your monthly energy bill.
- More Comfortable Living Environment. Because of their small size, window air conditioners can only cool down the room they’re in, and sometimes they don’t even do a good job of that. By contrast, central air conditioners circulate cool air throughout the entire house, evenly distributing it in every room for consistent comfort. In addition, central air conditioners dehumidify the air going into your home, eliminating the stickiness and providing relief from hot, humid summer air.
- Safer. While you’ll probably never catch anyone calling a central air conditioner “attractive,” there is something to be said about not having to deal with those bulky, inefficient boxes sticking out of your windows every summer. A central air conditioner will not be at risk of falling out of a window or exposing a potential entry point into your Kansas City, MO home.
- Better Indoor Air Quality. A properly installed HVAC system will feature an air filter that prevents dust, mold, pollen, allergens, and harmful chemicals from being in the air you breathe in your home. When you have a new air conditioner installed by Top Notch, you can talk to us about indoor air quality add-ons that can be added to further improve the air quality in your home.
- Programmable Thermostat: Want to upgrade your thermostat as well? Many new HVAC systems are compatible with the latest smart and programmable thermostats which can help save you even more money on energy costs.
- Added Home Value: If you’re looking to move soon, investing in a new HVAC system can help add value to your home. Especially if you want to sell your home fast, new HVAC systems can make your home a hot commodity.
If you’re tired of dragging out the window air conditioners every time the temperature starts to rise, contact Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for air conditioner installation today!
Choose Top Notch for Air Conditioner Installation in Kansas City & The KC Metro Area
At Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, our Kansas City HVAC specialists take great pride in their work, meaning you’ll get quality service that you can count on! Whether you already have a central AC unit and you think you might need to replace it or you want to upgrade from window units to central air, Top Notch is here to help. No matter your home size, preferences, or location in Kansas City or the surrounding area, we can match you with the perfect cooling system and provide expert air conditioning installation to ensure that your system will work reliably for years to come.
Not every HVAC company can provide you with the same level of service that Top Notch can. Call us today for HVAC service or an estimate on a new air conditioner today.
We Provide Central Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement Services in:
Kansas (KS): De Soto, Fairway, Gardner, Lake Quivira, Lawrence, Leawood, Lenexa, Merriam, Mission Hills, Mission Woods, Mission, Olathe, Overland Park, Prairie Village, Roeland Park, Shawnee Mission, Shawnee, Spring Hill, Stilwell, Westwood Hills, Westwood