Schedule Your Furnace Inspection in Olathe, Kansas
Although it may seem that summer is here to stay right now, it is important to get your furnace professionally inspected before the winter months settle in. A professional furnace tune-up in Olathe, KS will ensure that your heating system works at maximum capacity during the long winters in the Kansas City area.
Why Should You Get Your Furnace Inspected?
Winter in Olathe and in the KC area is brutal—temperatures generally range between 20 and 25 degrees. Before the cold months arrive, it is essential to have a furnace inspection in your home.
Scheduling a professional furnace inspection is the only way to know that your furnace will be able to properly heat your home and provide warmth for your family. September into October is the best time to schedule a furnace inspection—so schedule yours today with Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing! Waiting much longer to schedule your furnace tune-up can make it difficult to guarantee that a local HVAC professional can inspect your furnace and repair it if necessary before the colder—and snowy—days arrive.
What Does a Complete Furnace Inspection Include?
When our licensed HVAC technicians come out to your Olathe home for a furnace inspection and tune-up, they will check many crucial parts of your heating system to ensure that it is working properly and efficiently. Our multi-step furnace inspection includes:
- Replace or clean air filters and re-install
- Complete a safety test for carbon monoxide (CO)
- Check for hazardous material in your chimney
- Check functionality of thermostat and safety controls
- Check and clean the gas pilot safety system
- Clean the motor and fan
- Inspect the blower operation
- Inspect the condition, tension and alignment of fan belt
- Clean burners
- Inspect gas piping to furnace
Contact Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing today so that a professional HVAC company can complete a furnace inspection and tune-up for you before the winter months are here to stay in Olathe.
DIY Furnace Maintenance
While it is important for a professional heating and cooling company to inspect your furnace unit before the start of its season, there are certain things that you can do yourself in your Olathe home before and after scheduling a full furnace inspection and tune-up with us.
- Carbon monoxide detector tests: Your carbon monoxide detector should have a test button which will let you know that it is working properly. It is also important that you check if the batteries have run out and replace them ASAP! If you don’t have a carbon monoxide detector, install one today. They are crucial during the wintertime when your heating system runs full-time.
- Clearing your furnace area: As simple as it is, you should make sure there are no clothes, lint, or furniture blocking airflow around and to your furnace unit. Nothing flammable should be placed near your furnace either, as it could potentially explode.
- Monthly air filter replacements: Furnace performance can be limited by clogged airflow—this can be taken care of with monthly replacement of disposable air filters. It is a cheap, but effective, way to ensure your furnace operates at maximum capacity and keeps your home warm all winter long.
Schedule Your Top Notch Furnace Inspection in Olathe, KS
At Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we service all brands, models, and manufacturers of heating and cooling systems in Olathe. Our certified HVAC technicians will inspect your furnace or heating system to ensure that it will work properly and efficiently from the transition to the cooler months through the spring.
If you live in Olathe or the Kansas City metropolitan area (including Lenexa, Overland Park, and Shawnee), contact Top Notch online to schedule your full furnace inspection and rest in comfort knowing your heating system is ready for winter.
Tell Us How We Can Help Schedule Service Today!
Check Out Our Special
Offers & Coupons
Manufacturers We Carry