We Are an HVAC Essential Business in Kansas City Open for Business to Serve You
With “Stay at Home” orders taking effect across the Kansas City metro, we wanted to be sure you knew that Top Notch Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is open during the pandemic. We are deemed an essential business for HVAC services in Kansas City, MO, Kansas City, KS, Olathe, Leawood, Overland Park, Lenexa and in other Jackson County, Wyandotte County and Johnson County areas, including many other metro counties not included in the order.
This includes the following Top Notch products and services:
- Emergency HVAC service and repairs
- HVAC sales and installation
- Spring A/C maintenance
- Evaporator coil cleaning
- Ductless systems
- Heat pumps and boilers
- CO & smoke detectors
- Air filters
- Air purification systems
- Lennox Healthy Climate® Germicidal Light – Providing the highest UV intensity on the market, these special UV lights are proven to kill the flu virus and potential other viruses and bacteria that get into your HVAC system and eventually into your living space.
- Air Scrubber by Aerus – Using patent pending ActivePure® Technology, Air Scrubber attaches directly to your HVAC ductwork to remove pollution and contaminants indoors, including harmful viruses and bacteria.
We’ve figured out our business “social distancing” protocol, and with that said, it’s HVAC business as usual at Top Notch. You can expect the same level of quality, timely service we give 24/7/365.
We are taking the following precautions to stop the spread of COVID-19:
Rest assured, our Top Notch technicians are taking every precaution necessary to prevent the spread of this Coronavirus and keep you, your family and your home safe. We come prepared with the proper equipment and cleaning supplies to keep everyone and everything we come in contact with healthy and sanitized. When we arrive at your home, you will find us wearing mask, gloves and shoe covers and will see us sanitizing work areas and tools as we perform your necessary service. We care about you, your family, your home and our employees during these trying days and weeks.
Top Notch is also helping you financially during these uncertain times:
FREE Service Call – To ease the financial burdens from the coronavirus, Top Notch is offering a FREE Service Call for anyone experiencing a NO Heat / NO A/C Emergency during the Stop the Spread request. This will expire at the end of Kansas City’s Stay at Home order which is currently scheduled for April 23, 2020.
HVAC Financing Options in Kansas City during Coronavirus Outbreak – Top Notch is keenly aware of the devastating financial impact of COVID-19. To provide peace of mind, we are offering customers financing on HVAC repairs, parts or equipment that cost $500 or more. Payment options are flexible for the future. Our NEW loan program entails:
- 6 Months of true No Interest, No Payments rolled right into a 9.99% 120-month term loan
- A simple interest, extremely low payment factor (1.32% Payment Factor)
Heating, Cooling and Plumbing are essential needs in keeping your home healthy and running smoothly. We’ve been here for you for nearly 50 years, and we are here now to keep you comfortable during these uncertain times. Call us at (913) 535-8002.