Providing HVAC Services in Kansas City & Johnson County, KS for Over 40 Years!
Regular AC maintenance is one of the best things you can do for your air conditioner. The experts at Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing recommend scheduling annual tune-ups for your cooling system at the very least so an experienced HVAC technician can make sure it runs properly all season long. There are some maintenance tasks that you can do yourself like cleaning and changing your AC system’s air filter, but if you want to be sure your system is running properly it’s best to call on the experts.
Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has proudly been servicing the Kansas City, MO metro and Johnson County, KS since 1974. For AC maintenance, we offer several tiers of VIP Maintenance Agreements that cover your heating and cooling maintenance needs year-round. We take pride in what we do and guarantee you will be satisfied with your services!
For AC maintenance and repair inquiries in Kansas City, MO and the surrounding area, call Top Notch at (816) 379-3832 today!
Benefits of AC Maintenance with Top Notch in Kansas City
There are many benefits to scheduling regular AC maintenance, all of which revolve around making your HVAC system cool your home more effectively. Some of the benefits of AC maintenance include:
- Saving money: In the short term, AC maintenance can save you money on your monthly utility bills throughout the summer.
- Fewer expensive repairs: In the long term, AC maintenance tune-ups could keep you from spending a lot of money on service calls, large repairs, and even premature replacement.
- Longer lifespan for AC unit: Air conditioner maintenance can also extend the overall life of your AC system and protects the manufacturer’s warranty from becoming void.
If you’re ready to schedule air conditioner maintenance with Top Notch, contact us online today!
Air Conditioner Maintenance Checklist
When you receive air conditioner maintenance service from a Top Notch cooling expert you can expect that they will:
- Check to see if your normal cooling system is working properly.
- Check refrigerant levels.
- Check condenser belts, fans, and motors. If needed, lube and adjust.
- Wash the outdoor coil and condenser compartment.
- Check condensation drain and/or pump.
- Tighten all electrical connections.
- Check thermostat operations.
- Check air flow.
- Change air filters.
VIP AC Maintenance Agreements for Kansas City Homeowners
Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers HVAC maintenance agreements for our customers in the Kansas City Metro and Johnson County, Kansas areas. There are two different maintenance agreement options—Best Choice or Signature Service VIP—that range in price, so you can choose the plan that works best for your needs and budget.
Maintenance agreements include discounts on parts, labor, and equipment, and priority response for emergency service. These agreements include furnace and heat pump maintenance as well, so you’re protected all year long.
Interested in signing up for one of our VIP Maintenance Agreements? Contact us today!
Schedule AC Maintenance with Top Notch in Kansas City, MO
There are some AC maintenance tasks you can perform yourself, but the average homeowner doesn’t have the experience or expertise to detect small inefficiencies with your AC system that might be costing you money. Whether you’re interested in a one-time service or a maintenance agreement, Top Notch has you covered.
If you’re interested in having one of our professionals complete an air conditioning maintenance check, call (816) 379-3832 today!
We Provide Central Air Conditioning Installation Services in:
Kansas (KS): De Soto, Fairway, Gardner, Lake Quivira, Lawrence, Leawood, Lenexa, Merriam, Mission Hills, Mission Woods, Mission, Olathe, Overland Park, Prairie Village, Roeland Park, Shawnee Mission, Shawnee, Spring Hill, Stilwell, Westwood Hills, Westwood