Water Softener Installation for Your Kansas City Home
Lime and scale buildup, spotty dishes in the dishwasher, dry skin…these are the result of hard water. While hard water is not dangerous, it is aggravating and can cause problems with dishwashers, washing machines, and water heaters. We have a great solution for hard water problems – a RainSoft water softer system. If you’d like to rid your home of hard water, it’s easy. A RainSoft water softener removes the minerals from your water so you can enjoy better “softened” water throughout your home.
What Is Hard Water?
The water that enters your home runs through the ground and then into pipes to get to your water source. As it travels, it picks up minerals like calcium and magnesium. It is the calcium and magnesium in hard water that cause problems. They not only hinder the cleaning capabilities of detergents and soaps (requiring you to use more). They also leave scale buildup behind. You see it on your dishes and feel it in your laundry. This scale also negatively affects your water-using appliances, shortening their lifespan. We can install a RainSoft water softener to rid your home of these problems.
Benefits of a Water Softener
With a RainSoft water softener system, you’ll notice the difference:
- Soaps, shampoos, detergents, and other cleaning products lather and rinse well and thus are more effective
- No more scale buildup in shower, tubs, pipes, or water-using appliances like washing machines and dishwashers, thus extending their lifespan
- Laundered clothing, towels, and sheets will feel softer to the touch
- Glassware and dishes won’t appear cloudy or spotted after being washed in the dishwasher
- Even hair and skin will feel softer and smoother
Why RainSoft Water Softener Systems?
There are many water conditioning companies to choose from. We did our homework and we chose RainSoft. We feel good about offering our customers RainSoft water solutions.
- First, RainSoft has been around for 60 years. They have built a solid reputation for high quality products and excellent customer service.
- Secondly, they offer the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- Thirdly, their products are American made. All RainSoft systems are fully assembled in the U.S.A. and tested and certified by the Water Quality Association or NSF International.
Complimentary In-Home Water Test
You can see why we take great pride in offering our customers high-quality water softener systems from RainSoft. If you’re ready to begin enjoying the benefits of a RainSoft water softener system, please contact us. If you’re not sure about the water in your home, one of our knowledgeable technicians will be happy to provide a complimentary in-home water test at a convenient time.