Aprilaire Whole House Air Purifiers
Installation & Repair in Kansas City, MO
Whether you’re looking for a solution to your home’s air quality woes or you just want a little help with the dusting, you should consider installing a whole house air purifier from Aprilaire. Aprilaire indoor air cleaners are the ultimate indoor air quality solution, giving you total control over your air cleaning at the touch of a button. If you’ve been thinking about installing an Aprilaire indoor air cleaner in your home in Kansas City, call Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing today!
Total Control at Your Fingertips
When polled, a majority of homeowners said they prefer portable air cleaners to whole house air cleaners because they like having the ability to turn their units on and off whenever they want. With an Aprilaire air cleaner, you get this and more! Aprilaire air cleaners come with dedicated control units that act almost like thermostats, giving you a number of options for your air cleaning, including:
- Constant cleaning – 24/7 cleaning gives you the cleanest air possible at any time, day or night.
- Automatic: 30 min cycle/hour – Automatic mode monitors your HVAC system’s heating and cooling calls to make sure the air cleaner runs for 30 minutes every hour. This mode maximizes cleaning while minimizing energy consumption.
- Event clean: 3 hour cycle – Event clean is recommended for times when you’re vacuuming, cleaning, or doing anything else that could kick up lots of dust into the air. In this mode, the air cleaner runs constantly for three hours.
- Allergies – If you suffer from seasonal allergies, you can use allergy mode to clean the air constantly for 24 hours when air quality is at its worst.
The digital display on the air cleaner control shows you exactly how much filtering your air cleaner is doing and how long you have until you need to replace the cleaning media.
Easy, Out-of-the-Way Installation
If you’re using portable air cleaners, you know they can be loud, bulky, and not very effective outside of the room they’re in. Aprilaire electronic air cleaners are installed right in your HVAC unit between the furnace and the return ducts. The cleaning media installs in seconds and is extremely easy to remove, clean, and reinstall – even easier than cleaning out a portable electronic air cleaner or a standard 1 inch air filter!
A Whole House Air Cleaner for Every Budget
Aprilaire manufacturers a huge variety of indoor air cleaners, including:
- Model 1210/1310/1410
- Model 2210/2310/2410/2250
- Model 3210/3310/3410
- Model 4200/4300/4400
- Model 5000
Each model offers a level of filtration and air purification at least 30x more effective than standard furnace filters, keeping you protected against things like:
- Bacteria and viruses
- Colds and flu viruses
- Dust and dust mites
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
If you’re looking for a solution to your indoor air quality woes, you can’t go wrong with an indoor air cleaner from Aprilaire! To install a high-efficiency Aprilaire indoor air cleaner in the Kansas City area (including Overland Park, Shawnee, Lenexa, and the surrounding neighborhoods), call Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing today!