Air Conditioning Installation in Kansas City
Need a New Central AC Unit Installation? Call Top Notch!
When was the last time you had a new air conditioner installed? Ceiling fans and portable air conditioners can make your home slightly more comfortable, but in many cases fans alone aren’t enough and it can be a major hassle to set up and take down portable AC units every day. If you’re looking for a more convenient way to keep your home comfortable all summer long, it’s time to invest in central air conditioner installation in the Kansas City area!
Central air conditioners offer a number of benefits, including keeping your home cooler, dehumidifying the air, and saving you money on your energy bills.
If you’re ready for your air conditioner installation, call Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing today at (816) 379-3832!
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Whether you’re buying a house that needs a new air conditioner or the unit in your home is simply at the end of its lifespan (10-15 years), there are many benefits to installing a new air conditioner, including:
- Central air conditioners can save you money. Some homeowners are hesitant to install a new air conditioner because of the cost, but AC units are a worthwhile investment. Central air conditioners work far more efficiently than window AC units—the average energy efficiency rating for most window air conditioners is about 8.5 SEER, but there are central air conditioners that reach 19 SEER and higher!
- Central air conditioners create a more comfortable living environment. Because of their small size, window air conditioners can only cool down the room they’re in, and sometimes they don’t even do a good job of that. By contrast, central air conditioners circulate cool air throughout the entire house, evenly distributing it in every room for consistent comfort. In addition, central air conditioners dehumidify the air going into your home, eliminating the stickiness and providing relief from hot, humid summer air.
- Central air conditioners are less bulky. While you’ll probably never catch anyone calling a central air conditioner “attractive,” there is something to be said about not having to deal with those bulky, inefficient boxes sticking out of your windows every summer. Central air conditioners stay mostly out of sight. The compressor is generally around the side of your house and the evaporator is either packaged with the compressor or stowed away in an HVAC closet in your home.
If you’re tired of dragging out the window air conditioners every time the temperature starts to rise, contact Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for air conditioner installation today!
Should You Repair or Replace Your Current Central Air Conditioner?
If you already own a central air conditioner and you’re wondering whether it’s time to replace it, take into consideration:
- Its age. Furnaces tend to dip out by the time they’re 15, so if your furnace is more than 10 years old, it’s probably cost-effective to get a new one.
- Your cooling costs. Are your cooling costs through the roof? You’ll probably benefit from either a different-sized air conditioner or a more energy-efficient model.
- Your needs. Are you moving? Downsizing? Or do you just need a replacement? Think about your needs and what your future needs might be.
- Its performance. Was it on its last leg last year? Call us today to learn more about your AC replacement options.
Choose Top Notch for Air Conditioner Installation in Kansas City, MO
At Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, our Kansas City specialists take great pride in their work, meaning you’ll get quality service that you can count on! Whether you already have a central AC unit and you think you might need to replace it or you want to upgrade from window units to central air, Top Notch is here to help. No matter your home size, preferences, or location in the Kansas City area, we can match you with the perfect air conditioner for your home.
We Provide Central Air Conditioning Installation Services in:
Kansas (KS): De Soto, Fairway, Gardner, Lake Quivira, Lawrence, Leawood, Lenexa, Merriam, Mission Hills, Mission Woods, Mission, Olathe, Overland Park, Prairie Village, Roeland Park, Shawnee Mission, Shawnee, Spring Hill, Stilwell, Westwood Hills, Westwood