Local Water Heater Repair & Installation in Kansas City
Water heaters are responsible for heating and supplying water for bathing, cleaning, cooking, and any number of additional household tasks. If your water heater is underperforming or stops working altogether, you can count on Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for reliable water heater repair and installation in Kansas City, Lenexa, Shawnee, Overland Park, Lawrence, and Olathe, KS, including:
- Water heater installation
- Water heater repair
- Water heater replacement
- Water heater maintenance
Our skilled heating and cooling technicians will quickly diagnose and repair any issues as well as provide expert advice when a replacement is needed. Since 1974, Top Notch has been providing top quality plumbing and HVAC services, ensuring each customer is completely satisfied and that all work is performed efficiently and effectively.
Contact us today for water heater services in Lenexa and the surrounding areas, including installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance!
Quality Water Heater Installation
The quality of your water heater installation in Lenexa has a direct impact on your overall comfort, safety, and satisfaction. While there are any number of home improvement projects a homeowner can complete themselves, a water heater installation in Kansas City should only be performed by a licensed, certified professional, as it involves dealing with the following:
In the event your tank is installed incorrectly, any of the above factors could cause serious damage or injury to your home or family. After your water heater installation in Lenexa is complete, a Top Notch technician will test the unit to ensure it is operating properly and safely for added peace of mind. When installed correctly, your new water heater will perform reliably and efficiently, with no leakages or spikes in fuel costs.
Water Heater Repair in KC
A water heater, like any other major appliance, rarely ceases to work without warning—and if you call at the first sign of trouble, you can schedule water heater repair at your convenience. If, however, you find yourself without hot water, call the experts at Top Notch for fast, reliable service, and 24/7 emergency repair.
Water Heater Replacement
The life expectancy of the average water heater is between 10 to 15 years, with an average replacement age of around 12 years. Signs that you may need a water heater replacement in Kansas City include:
- Age – To determine the age of your tank, locate the serial number, which usually contains the month and year the tank was manufactured within the first four digits. For example, if the first four numbers are 0301, your tank was likely manufactured in March of 2001.
- Noise – Over time, mineral deposits and sediment can collect on the bottom of your water heater and on interior components. Noises such as popping or rumbling may occur as these materials cause damage to the inside of the tank.
- Lack of hot water – A licensed professional can help determine whether it’s more cost effective to repair or replace your water heater, based on a number of factors.
- Discolored water – Corrosion on pipes or the tank can cause the water to have a reddish brown hue.
- Leakage – Standing water around the perimeter of the tank may indicate a crack or that the tank has rusted through.
If you need water heater replacement in Lenexa, Overland Park, or Kansas City, call on the expert technicians at Top Notch!
Water Heater Maintenance
Routine water heater maintenance can help prevent minor issues from becoming major repairs. During this valuable service, a Top Notch technician will:
- Inspect the tank for signs of leakage or damage
- Test the temperature and pressure relief valve
- Flush the tank
- Check the anode rod
- Refill, restart, and test the water heater
Schedule Professional Water Heater Services in The KC Metro Today
If you need reliable water heater services for your home, you can depend on Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing to get the job done. We’ve been serving Johnson County since 1974, and we’re happy to help make your home as comfortable and efficient as possible. For water heater installation, replacement, repair, or maintenance in Kansas City, Overland Park, Lenexa, Olathe, Shawnee, KS and the KC metro, get in touch with Top Notch.