Electrical Services in Lenexa, KS & Kansas City, MO
As a homeowner, you need to be confident that your home’s electrical system is safe, efficient and reliable. If you’re concerned about your home’s wiring, circuit breakers, or electrical supply, call on the certified electricians at Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. We have decades of experience helping homeowners in Kansas City and Johnson County!
Expert Electrical Repairs for Safe, Reliable Household Power
Our expert electrical services bring you peace of mind that your home’s grid can handle all your needs without leaving you in the dark, risking injury or property damage. Over the past four decades, we’ve earned the trust of many of our neighbors here in Kansas and Missouri—and we hope soon to add you to our list of happy customers.
When you need expert help from a professional electrician, count on Top Notch. Contact us online or call us today!
Electrical Problem at Your Home? Trust a Professional Electrician
It may be tempting to try fixing minor household electrical issues on your own, but not only could you be exposing yourself to danger, you could be patching a problem that requires an expert repair. This can lead to more widespread electrical problems in your home, including expensive emergency services.
The following electrical issues should be handled by a licensed electrician:
- Nonfunctional electrical outlets, including burnt-out or sparking outlets
- Shocking or nonfunctional light switches
- Lights that flicker or suddenly dim on their own
- Continually tripping circuit breakers
- Outlets or light switches that seem hot to the touch
- Any erratic electrical activity in your home
Don’t wait—call us immediately to schedule an electrical inspection or repair. You’ll avoid further electrical system damage and help prevent appliance, TV, or computer blowouts or even an electrical fire. The licensed electricians at Top Notch can repair or upgrade your system to work reliably and meet all safety code requirements.
Top Notch Certified Electricians in KS and MO
Every home’s electrical system works harder these days than it did just a few years ago. Energy efficiency is better on newer devices, but there are many more of them in most homes than there used to be, leading to a net increase in demands on your system. Even relatively new homes may need minor upgrades or dedicated circuits added. If you have an older home, electrical upgrades are more likely to be necessary to cope with today’s wired household needs.
No matter the scale of your electrical issue, whether minor or system-wide, our experienced electricians perform:
- Ceiling fan installation
- Light fixture installation
- Outdoor lighting installation
- Dimmer switch installation
- Under-cabinet lighting installation
- New home wiring
- Electrical support for home improvement or new additions
- Electric system inspections using infrared thermography
- Electrical code correction to satisfy municipal requirements
- Circuit breaker heavy-ups
- Electrical panel replacement
- Wiring for pool heating and hot tubs
- NEST thermostats
- Electrical outlet installation and replacement—upgrading to decor outlets or USB connections
- Ring.com doorbells, cameras, and Wi-Fi garage door openers
Choose Top Notch for Electrical Services in Kansas City, MO
At Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, our Kansas City electricians take great pride in their work, meaning you’ll get quality service that you can count on! Whether you need new home wiring or a minor electrical repair, Top Notch is here to help. Call Top Notch using one of the numbers at the top right of your screen for electrical services today!
Our Location & Service Area
We’re located in Lenexa, Kansas. Our expert electricians can serve customers throughout the Kansas City, MO area and all the way to Lawrence, KS!
Tell Us How We Can Help Schedule Service Today!
Check Out Our Special
Offers & Coupons